Selling a home can be a stressful process. Not only do you have to find the right
real estate agent, but you also need to prepare for prospective buyers coming into
your space and disrupting your family’s life style.
Should you select me to represent you in the sale of your home, I will complete a
comprehensive marketing plan that we will have collaborated on together.
The final plan will include the following pledges:
• I will assist you in properly preparing your home for sale to ensure mass
• I will propose a pricing strategy that is congruent with our marketing plan.
• Our marketing plan will include professional photography, expertly produced video, and quality print. Your home will be presented in a way that sets it apart from the competition.
• Our marketing plan will expose your property locally, nationally, and internationally and is guaranteed to place your home in front of the largest pool of buyers possible.
• I am a skilled negotiator and will patiently guide you through the offer, counteroffer, and acceptance processes.
• I will guide you through every step of the escrow process, answering each and every question or concern you may have.
• I will guide you to a successful closing while easing and absorbing as much of the stress as possible.
• I will serve as your fiduciary, always keeping your goals and well-being as my top priority.
• I promise to inject a little fun along the way!
The following are links to additional information helpful for home sellers:
• My Home by Freddie Mac - This is an extremely comprehensive site that includes tips on how to work with your agent, preparing your home for sale, and some of the costs to expect.
• House Logic - This site includes a step-by-step guide to selling along with a lot of tips on how to add a WOW factor to your home.
"We appreciate all that Doug did for us in order for us to sell our home! I would recommend his services to everyone. He is dedicated and driven and wants to please his clients, in which he did."
- Kathleen Pride, Pasadena CA